Genetic Analysis of Population-based Association Studies Virtual Course
September 21 - September 25
This advanced course aims to give researchers involved in genetic disease studies a firm grounding in the use of the latest statistical methods and software for analysis of genetic association studies.
The programme will include lecture, discussion and computer-based practical sessions covering the following topics:
- Introduction to genetic association studies
- Basic association analysis and meta-analysis
- Quality control and population structure
- Haplotype estimation and genotype imputation
- Heritability and mixed models
- Analysis of rare variants
- Mendelian randomisation
- Post-GWAS interrogation
- Practical Sessions
The application deadline for this course is 16th July 2020, please see the Wellcome Genome Campus website for more information.