CRISPR and Beyond: Perturbations at Scale to Understand Genomes Virtual Conference
September 22 @ 12:45 pm - September 25 @ 4:20 pm
This year’s programme will cover approaches that modulate the genome and its context at scale, from single nucleotides and genes to hundreds of growth environments.
Topics will include:
- Understanding impact of coding variants
- Measuring consequences of non-coding variation
- Genetic screens to ascertain function in cells and organisms
- Base editing at scale
- Gene editing and disease
- Interactions with genes, drugs, and environment
- Single-cell approaches
- New technology for readouts and perturbations
The conference will bring together biomedical researchers working on high throughput screening, genome engineering, and/or variant effect interpretation. Abstracts on all major themes of this meeting to oral or poster presentations are welcome.
Abstract deadline 21st July 2020, registration deadline 14th September. Please see the Wellcome Genome Campus website for more information.