- This event has passed.
The future for advanced therapies in the UK – research, innovation, and regulation
September 9 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join the Westminster Health Forum’s online policy conference on The future for advanced therapies in the UK – research, innovation, and regulation.
- Advanced therapies: power and potential for the UK – with Matthew Durdy, The Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Key issues for research and development – investment, infrastructure, workforce and manufacturing
- Accelerating the process from research to treatment – assessment and approval of advanced therapies – with Nick Crabb, NICE
- Developing the regulatory structure – collaboration, innovation and managing the evolving landscape
- Improving adoption in the NHS – communication, access and spreading best practice – with Professor Fiona Thistlethwaite, iMATCH
- Priorities for increasing patient involvement in advanced therapies – with Jeremy Taylor, National Institute for Health Research
- Providing a platform for the development of advanced therapies – an international perspective – with Paolo Morgese, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- Next steps for policy and making the UK a global advanced therapies hub
Keynote speaker: Matthew Durdy (Chief Executive Officer, The Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult)