Genome Informatics Virtual Conference
September 14 @ 1:00 pm - September 16 @ 7:00 pm
The recent ‘explosion’ in new data requires biologists to increase the scale and sophistication of the information technology used in their research. The conference will encompass a wide range of methods for the analysis of these data, including a focus on approaches such as variant-calling, transcriptomic analysis, and variant interpretation, applied to large genomic data sets.
- Microbial and Metagenomics
- Sequencing Algorithms, Variant Discovery and Genome Assembly
- Evolution, Complex Traits and Phylogenetics
- Personal and Medical Genomics
- Genome and epigenome structure and function
Abstract deadline is 21st July 2020, registration deadline is 7th September 2020. Please see the Wellcome Genome Campus website for more information.