The term “South London NHS Genomic Medicine Centre” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is currently: Health Innovation Network South London, Counting House, First Floor, Guy’s Hospital, London, SE1
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is the copyright of the South London NHS Genomic Medicine Centre unless otherwise stated. Where copyright applies, visitors can download material for private research, study or in-house use only. This is subject to material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Visitors must not copy, distribute, or publish any material from this website. Any other use of copyright material requires the formal permission of the South London NHS Genomic Medicine
- Permission to reproduce the South London NHS Genomic Medicine Centre copyright material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We have taken every care to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate, complete and kept up-to-date. However, medical knowledge is constantly changing and we cannot guarantee that all of the information is accurate and consistent with current NHS practice.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date. All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website. Nothing in these Terms of Usage shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded under the law of the United Kingdom.
uctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.